Monday, February 07, 2011

Hello, this is spirit, with a very little 's', can you hear me. Come in. Over.

Help!!!   We need to take a step on the wild side here.

Many more supporting and interesting emails, for which I'm very grateful, but still no comments on the blog site.

It's the comments I need to get this going.

The emails lead me to ask you to consider this video:-






Like Deepak, I'm asking questions.

What is passion?
What is love?
What is fear?

How do you do energy?

I shall always ask questions, because they lead me to answers.

This is what makes me grow, and moves me beyond my limitations.
If we work together we can move beyond all our limitations.

Move with me.


It is only by working together we shall achieve this.
Just consider what is happening in Australia today, what is happening in our world.

We are individuals, but we are all part of One whole.
It's time to stop fearing each other, and instead love each other and work together to change our world.

Let us overcome these incredible challenges we are all facing by working together, not just in Australia, but in our world.  In the last weeks this has been apparent as the people in Australia, Egypt, Tunisia and the USA have dealt with amazing challenges.  According to the circumstances with which people in these countries have been faced, they have been One.

We are all One, regardless of our differences.

Again I ask ...

How do you do energy?



1 comment:

  1. I do energy acting. For me acting is the end product of the energy, but the energy is from my heart. It purifies my feelings and lets me be honest with myself. It gives my life integrity.
    Barbara.

    ReplyDelete