Thursday, September 27, 2012

Move Forward




Mask of Agamemnon


One day, long before many gods were born, I woke from a deep sleep and found all my masks were stolen. The seven masks I have fashioned and worn in seven lives. I ran mask-less through the crowded streets shouting, 'Thieves, thieves, the cursed thieves.' And when I reached the market place, a youth standing on a house-top cried, 'He is a madman.' I looked up to behold him; the sun kissed my own naked face for the first time. For the first time the sun kissed my own naked face and my soul was inflamed with love for the sun, and I wanted my masks no more. And as if in a trance I cried, 'Blessed, blessed are the thieves who stole my masks.- Kahlil Gibran

All of us create personality masks that we hide behind.  We do this without knowing to protect ourselves.
As I understood that I did this, I sought to remove my masks ... to become a more open and authentic person.  I began to understand the programming that had shaped me ... the positives and the negatives.
As I did this I became more aware of the members of my soul group.  Even as I'm writing this, I must admit, I'm still learning who and what I am.

As we become more authentic and true to who we are, friends change ... some leave, new ones appear.  This happens because our friendships, rivalries ... all our relationships, are the sources of our greatest learning.  Every relationship is a reflection of an aspect of ourself.  The things that trigger us the most, are often the parts of our self that we don't want to know about.

This can cause us to react by ending a friendship, a love, thoughtlessly hurting someone because we are frightened ... unknowingly ... frightened of our self ... frightened of not managing a weakness positively ... frightened of knowing who we are.

Most of the time our relationships are conditional.  Again, we don't like to admit this to ourselves, but as our masks are removed, we realise this is true.

Do we ever come to a point of loving and being that is truly unconditional? Probably not, but what a goal to aim for. The closer we come to it, the more turbulent and difficult our experiences can be, the greater our hurts and pain. Then suddenly, as if a door opens, we understand that when these things happen, it's just part of the journey of life and learning we all must experience to expand our consciousness. It's better not judge, get angry or hurt, react and end things. Instead, accept where people are at ... that they need to do this. This is their truth, and everyone's truth is unique. We do not close the door to that friendship or relationship becoming joyous and satisfying again. We let people live their life in their way with no judgement. Perhaps the friendship can even be regenerated again.

If we can do this, love expands, our joy of life increases, we learn more about ourselves. If we think it's necessary we make changes or modifications ... we could have done this or that better.  We grow.  Our awareness increases.  Our ability to love surrounds us and expands.

We now know that we can use meditation to change our brain, and how it functions.




Love... it surrounds every being and extends slowly to embrace ALL that shall be. ~  Khalil Gibran

We are evolving into a new human being who will be able to solve the problems that we have created reaching our present level of consciousness and awareness. Let us always remember that when there are positives there are also negatives.  For this is how we learn and grow.

Let us keep the good things our predecessors have created, and change and adapt, or stop doing the negative things they created.  They did their best.

We too will do our best, and we too, will make mistakes.  Mistakes are our teachers.

Let us not judge, but realistically assess, what we must do; let the past go, and walk positively and bravely into a new age, a new world.  Will it be easy ... no; can we do it ... yes.

We are Rainbow Warriors!

"When the Earth is ravaged and the animals are dying, a new tribe of people shall come onto the Earth from many colors, creeds, and classes, and who by their actions and deeds shall make the Earth green again. They shall be known as the Warriors of the Rainbow" - A Hopi Prophecy

Downloading Spirit tells a little of my journey to know myself.  It offers ways to help people understand how to expand their awareness of who and explains what I believe a human being is and what we are becoming.

We are evolving from a being that is self conscious, physical and mostly left brained to one that is multidimensional, left and right brain united and soul conscious, able to communicate with our soul members and express their knowledge and wisdom in our physical world.  The physical cannot exist without the non physical.  Humanity, as a whole, is just beginning to understand this. Many great people like Einstein understood this.





In Downloading Spirit I present a theory of how this happens with human beings in the hope it will help those who read it to make the transition into the new world we are entering.

It is a world where people will learn how to understand and work positively with their fears to create a better outcome.  It is a world where people will learn that we are all one, and that loving and helping each other, is the only way to move forward.


Don't let yesterday use up too much of today. ~Cherokee Indian Proverb


No comments:

Post a Comment