Thursday, December 01, 2011

From where does Passion spring?



Well, I knew it was time for the next blog. Today I received a notification on my Facebook site, that Adrian, one of my sons, has set up a new Facebook page called Postcard Diary.

As many of you know, I run a Facebook page on which I post when I've written a new blog for this site.
Well today I'm going to link Adrian's Postcard Diary to this site.  Postcard Diary

I hope you'll all visit it and give him support and feedback.  
I'll be posting on my wall to notify when there's a new Postcard, so if you post a comments on my wall, could you please just click onto Postcard Diary and leave the comments there as well.  
He's enjoying your comments immensely.

I first became consciously interested in consciousness because Adrian, my eldest son, was born profoundly deaf and with Asperger's Syndrome.

I started a Psychology degree at Macquarie University in 1974.  Adrian was 4 at the time and I was trying to teach him to speak.  I'd realised that his brain worked very differently.  At that time I thought it was because, being born deaf, he'd never heard language.  That was part of it, but when he was 25 and his Asperger's was diagnosed, I realised that it was much more.

I spent 2 years at Macquarie before I dropped out due to family pressures and workload.  In that time my desire to understand consciousness and how it has developed in humanity had become a passion.

So how does all my talk about electro magnetic fields, spin, frequency, vibration and Ahau and the ancestors, relate to Downloading Spirit and my exploration of consciousness.

Let's consider what consciousness is.  Is it physical?  I don't think so.  Can we touch it, see, it hear it, in this physical world in which we live?  

No, not physically, we can't.  Yet we do not doubt it's existence.  We definitely experience it.

We've sort of put it into a box related to our brain and the mental side of our being in this world.  
Now our brain is physical, at least the physical part of it is.  But our thoughts ...
They're a bit like our consciousness and the mental side of us.  They're not physical.

Then there's our emotions and feelings ... they're not physical either.

But these things are real.  We have a mental intelligence and an emotional intelligence.  These make up a large part of who we are consciously.  They create our experience and awareness of being.  
Where are they in our physical body?
It's not as simple as being pigeon holed into our physical brain.
As for our emotions, we even physically feel their impact on different parts of our body; our stomach, our knees, our heart, our skin ... 
From these two different types of intelligence comes the thoughts and motivations that drive us to create our physical reality. 

How does all this happen?

This was the question I found myself asking over and over.
The best answer I've come up with so far, is that all this happens in the different non physical layers of our electro magnetic field that surround our physical body.

How do they get into our body?

I think our body is electrically wired to take in the non physical information of our thoughts, emotions and feelings.  This happens when they are translated through the vibrational interfaces between the layers of our electro magnetic field.  In this way they are reduced to a frequency that can pass into our electro magnetic field's etheric layer, which feeds information into our meridians and para sympathetic nervous system.  This is then absorbed into the consciousness of our physical body.




Indeed, I believe we have more than one brain, more than just 2 strand DNA, but these thoughts are for futures blogs.

To sum up for the moment, I believe our consciousness exists throughout our entire physical and non physical body.  I believe our consciousness, and all it's frequency levels, are what comprise our soul.
Humanity is currently expanding its consciousness and ability to experience these things.

It's all in my book, Downloading Spirit.

I am still waiting to hear from the other 9 publishers to whom I submitted Downloading Spirit.
It's over 2 months now.
I'm giving it 3 months.  If I haven't heard by the end of the year.  I shall self publish and get it out  as soon as possible.

Since seeing Adrian's Postcard Diary now reappearing, I'm even more frustrated with the waiting to see my book published.  
So much of our understanding of non physical consciousness comes from India and the Vedic teachings.  I'll leave you with one more photograph of Adrian's:-




Please support Adrian and Postcard Diary.  Comments and feedback on his Facebook Page mean so much to him.  Postcard Diary

Artists and writers thrive on feedback.  They like constructive criticism and love to know that people think their work is good.  It's the reward that sustains them, and feeds their creative drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment