Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Goodnight after a busy day.

Again it's been a busy day ... going to Sydney to set up events to promote Downloading Spirit and learn even more about the business of being a writer.

This weekend, I'm attending a workshop on this subject.  Writing a book is one thing ... publishing, marketing, promoting and distributing it is another thing altogether.  

The only thing I know for sure is ... I'm learning.  So, here it is, time for bed.  

This morning I saw on Facebook another version of this video I've uploaded.  It was posted by a friend.  I was not able to upload it to my blog; due no doubt to my lack of knowledge.  However, I persevered.  Whilst this version is a little different, it is also very beautiful; a key to unlock the door to meditation.

A wonderful way to end the day.




No one goes throughout life without suffering.  The great gift we receive from this is expanding and developing our ability to be compassionate, and not judge.

Peace and sleep well.  I know I shall ... I'm very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment