Saturday, May 18, 2013

New York Radio Interview.


Trying to contact someone in the US regarding my book led to a very fortunate and synchronistic request by Nancy du Tertre to interview me on her New York Radio Show.

Nancy is the author of a book called "Psychic Intuition" which asks the questions:-

Is there a scientific explanation for how psychic ability works?

Our discussion and interview on her radio show was interesting and different.

To hear the interview click on the following link ...

Interview with Nancy du Tertre.

As always ... any feedback is gratefully received ... as are any comments.

Help me build on the new ... we are here to change our world ... and make it a better place.




2 comments:

  1. Just listened to your interview it is excellent so informative, even though I have read your book I still got so much from the interview, well done.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandra. This means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete